02 May 2012

Some drawings of Cartoon Network Characters

Cartoon Network Characters Drawings Collage by Maninder Pal Singh
Cartoon Network Characters Drawings Collage
Exactly 10 years back i made this one. I was 10 years old and loved cartoon network channel and all it's shows. Collecting their pictures from newspapers, comics, etc. was my hobby. I made a collage of the various pictures of the cartoons in this drawing. Yes, it's not good but it is the oldest drawing i have alive with me till date. I found this one in my home and wanted to share and dedicate it to the Cartoon Network Channel and all those entertaining shows i watched in my childhood. Well, it also helps us know the cartoons that were seen on cartoon network at that time. Although i forgot them but this drawing reminds me. As you can see there is Garfield, Daffy Duck, Tweety & Porky Pig ( The Looney Toones, Dino ( From The Flintstones ), Tin Tin's Dog Snowy (The Adventures of Tin Tin), Green Lantern, Batman & Flash ( Justice League ), Agent X ( Men In Black ), Buttercup (The Powerpuff Girls), Scooby Doo, Dexter, Ed and even more. Well, i have got there the complete channel. Maybe this drawing helps you bring back a lot of sweet memories. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment