27 December 2011

The Beginning - Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Painting

Maulana Abul Kalam Azad painting by Maninder Pal Singh
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Painting

This painting of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, though not very good but is very precious to me. It was made by me at the age of 12. It was like starting of a never ending journey of a hobby in my life. It was made many years ago but i am posting it today as today is my first day of this blog. Slowly, while posting new articles i will post my new drawings along with them. Today, i made a best drawing of my life so far and that inspired me to show my journey to the world. So, i'll be posting all my sketches and paintings in this blog. I made this colorful painting long time ago, but don't know why i never touched colors again. So, all my later drawings are Sketches made with Pencil. I hope everyone will like like this post and the blog and encourage me to write more. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I am saying wowwwwwwwwwwww ...
    I really like your precious drawing!

    ReplyDelete