28 July 2015

Angry Birds Paintings Collection


After a long break, I am back to present you with another collection of characters, this time from the popular game: Angry Birds

Some basic info:


Tools used: Water pencils, Sketch pen (black)
Duration: 15-25 minutes per character
Completed on: August 2013

Looking at the date from 2013, you can tell that this is just an old collection of paintings that are being posted now. Actually, my previous post with Naruto sketches was made after this one. But, I didn't publish it because it wasn't complete. I had what I am posting now: the red, green and pink birds along with the green pig. I wanted to create a small blue bird, the large red bird and the triangular yellow bird. I never completed the project and hence never shared it. But now I am sharing it with a hope that I will have a part 2 with the rest of the birds or even more at some point of time in future. I hope you enjoy it, share it with your friends if you like it.

Red Bird painting from Angry Birds
Red Bird

Green Boomerang Bird painting from Angry Birds
Boomerang Bird


Pink Bird Stella painting
Stella - Pink Bird


Bad Pig Painting from Angry Birds
Bad Piggy OINK!

Something to read: Success of Angry Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment